Protect your eyes under the sun, ladies! Sunglasses are your accessories all year round, whether it is Summer or Winter. We just cannot avoid UV ray in daily life. It could be harmful if your eyes stay under direct sun light. Before making a purchase, you need to check if they are UV 100% protection. And beside the protection, styles are what we look for. Here are some trends that you will be seeing through out the year 2010. Which style is your favorite?
1. Aviator : They are very classic, unisex style. I love that people can wear without worrying if they would go with the outfits. Mostly this style can go with everything.
2. 50’s Cat Eye : A retro looks would not hurt, if you want something classy and chic. They would be more appropriate for women rather than men. We see them all over old films; Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Sofia Lauren, etc. Let’s have fun with 50’s glamors.
3. Oversized Sunglasses : They are really in… Hollywood Celebrities style is such a big trend. Many major brands brought the price down for everyone to reach. Search around at your local outlets today.
4. Round Shape : Another celeb look… well, we can pull it off too, can’t we?
5. Wayfarer : A very classic style, we just love to go for it. They fit for every age group… easy to wear and they go with all kinds of accessories you have.
6. Two-Tone : This trend is getting bigger and bigger. The shades are made with 2 colors, top & bottom… they make your face look softer and brighter… perfect for Summer look.
7. Animal Print : looking for fun print? here they are… animal prints on your sunglasses can create such a great look. They are flirty and trendy. Major designer brands came out with all kinds of animal print collections.