Finally it is here! A gorgeous eye shadow palette from Urban Decay “Naked” has arrived at Sephora. I had been waiting quite bit, listening to other beauty gurus and speculations and I was not disappointed. The combination of eye shadows is so timeless. You can create many different looks throughout the season, not just only Summer where we are right now. There are 7 shades that already on a permanent line at Urban Decay and there are 5 brand new shades included in this palette. Let’s have a look.
12 Shades of Eye Shadow
1. Virgin – light mauve cream & light rose (New Shade)
2. Sin – shimmer champagne & light rose
3. Naked – matte light brown
4. Sidecar – shimmer brown and mauve rose
5. Buck – matte darker brown (New Shade)
6. Half Baked – shimmer gold & vanilla
7. Smog – shimmer brown with slight bronze
8. Darkhorse – shimmer grey with medium bronze (New Shade)
9. Toasted – shimmer rose with slight brown
10. Hustle – shimmer bronze with slight plum (New Shade)
11. Creep – shimmer grey and blue (New Shade)
12. Gunmetal – shimmer light grey and light blue
The palette also came with eye pencils, 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils with 2 colors: Zero(black) and Whisky (dark brown). They are famous for long lasting and stay-in-place eye pencil. The texture is smooth just like the name, glide on, very creamy and easy to apply around eye area.
Finally, the completion is set with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This product is one of the best eye primers that I have seen on the market. It keeps your shadow stay on for the whole day/night, no creasing, and give you a fresh eye look for the entire day, hands down for this primer!
Hope you’ll have a chance to check it out! Good value for money and quality… highly recommended 🙂