It has been requested of me for quite a while to do a list of “My Go To Beauty Products“. Most of the stuff are from MAC cosmetics… Yes,I have to admit that I’m love with many of their make-up. Somehow it works for my skin (oily-combination) wonderfully. As it is Summer right now, I am not using any liquid foundation (during winter I used Revlon Color Stay and MAC studio fix fluid). So here we go… these are things that I reach out everyday for my daily make up.
My Go To Beauty Products:
1. Benefit That Gal – Face Primer
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC30
3. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural – Medium
4. MAC Painterly Paint Pot : Eye Shadow Base
5. MAC Blush Ombre – Ripe Peach
6. Benefit – Hoola Bronzing Powder
7. Dior : Eye Shadow Palette
8. MAC Pigment : Push the Edge
9. Mascara : L’Oreal Voluminous
10. MAC Lipstick – Faux
11. Chanel Glossimer – No.129
12. Hair Spray – Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Sleek & Shine
(Brushes: MAC 217, MAC 168, MAC 187)
I’d like to go in details a little bit for my Dior Palette. I bought it from a Duty Free Shop, Madrid Airport. It was meant to be a travel make up kit but somehow I could’t stop using them. Eye shadow colors are very beautiful, very pigmented. They came with lip glosses and blush also. You can see that some of the colors I hit the pan already. And until today, I’m still in love with this palette.
MAC lipstick Faux & Chanel Glossimer no. 129
Lip Combo : MAC lipstick Faux (Satin Finish), and Chanel Glossimer no. 129. They are great combination. Faux gives a light mauve rose and Chanel lip gloss just tops it off with beautiful slight red shimmers … keep my lips moisturized. The texture of both products are amazing!